Denver Radio Club, WØTX
The Denver Radio Club - What We Offer to You
(PDF File 127k download)
Membership Registration Form
(PDF File 275k download)
WELCOME to the Denver Radio Club and the world of amateur radio.
We invite you to be part of a growing amateur radio community.
Many areas of amateur radio are represented here: contesting,
DXing, public service, UHF, VHF, HF, repeaters, and Packet just to name a few.
The DRC, long known as a leader in developing the interest of amateurs,
is the oldest club in Colorado, dating back to 1917. We have been affiliated
with the American Radio Relay League (ARRL) for over 50 years.
Please mail Membership Registration Forms to
our Membership Chairman:
Bob Willson, KCØCZ
P.O. Box 692, Brighton, CO 80601
All memberships are for 1 Year:
$ 20 Regular Membership;
includes Autopatch, Club Member Roster
$ 15 Under 18 / Over 62 Membership; Includes Autopatch, Club Member Roster
$ 8 Associate Membership; includes Club Member Roster
Denver Radio Club membership brings you the following benefits:
1. Regular Monthly Meetings The meetings include topical programs on all phases of amateur radio.
Meetings are normally held the third Wednesday of each month.
2. Monthly DRC Newsletter. Each month the "RoundTable," is delivered as a PDF file viaemail.
The RoundTable covers current information on the club including upcoming meeting topics,
special activities, technical committee updates and other interesting articles.
3. DRC Operating Activities. Activities include Field Day, special events, simulated emergency tests and a
vital role in emergency preparedness plans. We support area
walk-a-thons, bike-a-thons, ARES, and the Salvation Army (SATERN) emergency
Participation in these events is purely voluntary by club members.
We believe that amateur radio should support our community, and we encourage you
to participate in these activities.
4. Repeaters... We provide multiple fully open repeaters for your use:
Click here to go to the DRC Repeaters Listings page
5. Sunday Night Net. Join us each Sunday night, at 8:30 p.m. local time, on the 145.490 MHz 2-meter net.
6. Social Activities. These include our December Holiday Party, a spring or summer dinner,
and other community activities throughout the year.
7. Our Members. The DRC is composed of amateurs from all walks of life. Within its diversified membership are
experts in many fields, not limited to electronics. DRC members take pride in helping each other.
Denver Radio Club